Keys to social media strategy
Once the audit of branding and social media relations is complete, an action plan can be created. In this phase, short, medium and long-term objectives will be defined. A roadmap will be created to design conversations in the online places previously defined in the audit.
The following elements will be kept in mind when designing the strategy:
- Defining objectives for the short, medium and long term.
- Creating methods to listen to activity in the market and carrying out real-time monitoring of the brand’s presence on social media.
- Defining platforms to design conversations. Which social media platforms should I be using?.
- Defining channels of communication – Intagram? blogs? Facebook pages? Twitter? YouTube? LinkedIn? Tik Tok?Pinterest?
- Defining content strategy – what information do my clients and potential clients need? What services will I offer on social media?
- What PR strategy should I use to reach key influencers online (Instagramers, Youtubers bloggers, early adopters, etc.) for the brand?
- Defining KPIs to measure the success of our communication and marketing plans on social media.
- Defining metrics and tools we can use to measure these KPIs.