Social Media Audit
An audit of a brand’s position on social media is the starting-off point for any comprehensive strategy for online communication. This study will enable you to identify your company’s position in the market and to evaluate competing companies’ positions.
An audit of a brand’s social media presence is key to creating a solid foundation for your plan of action. It will allow you to understand the aspects of your brand that clients and potential clients perceive via the conversations on social media. After researching and actively listening to what people are saying about your brand, we will define the concepts and attributes that relate to it.
Lastly, we will identify the main social media influencers for your brand, which will allow us to develop a map of “hot spots” where conversations are generated about your brand.
Keys to communication on social media
An audit of communication on social media should answer the following questions:
- What are people saying about our products and services on social media?
- Which values are associated with our brand in those conversations?
- Where are people talking about our brand? Where are people not talking about our brand, but should be?
- Which of our products and/or services generates the most negative conversations? Which are more highly rated?
- Do we know who the biggest fans of our brand are?
- Who are the online influencers who frequently discuss our products and services?
- What is the competition doing on social media?